The residential building “The EMERALD”, which is located at 13 KOTIORON Street in Kalamaria district in Thessaloniki, is the seventh project of the PRECIOUS ONE Residences series. Being near the waterfront of karambournaki and the commercial city center of Kalamaria. The building has south-east orientation, offering good daylight conditions throughout the year and excellent living standards. It is an ideal urban living choice.
The architectural design of the PRECIOUS ONE Residences is characterised by clean lines and an exceptional combination of marble, natural timber and lighting, which creates a contemporary and timeless aesthetical result.
The 8-storey building ” The Emerald ” located at 13 Kotioron Street in Kalamaria district in Thessaloniki delivers 8 apartments, out of which the 8st – 9th floor apartment is a duplex two-storey unit with an internal mezzanine and a roof-garden while the rest of the apartments occupy the whole floor plates from the 1st to the 7th floor. The apartments have a large open-plan living-dining area, separate kitchen, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, along with a private storage room and parking space.
The owners will appreciate the easy access to public transport, local market, schools, everyday waterfront walks and fitness activities. The neighbourhood promotes the sense of well-being by offering a nice environment next to the sea, local squares and parks, restaurants and leisure areas – all the urban aspects that improves every detail of everyday life.
Each apartment is accompanied by a private parking area and a storage room at the basement of the building, which has a direct access with the lift.
The building construction has been designed to reach high energy efficiency standards, resulting in low heating and cooling costs.
– External thermal insulation – “thermal façade” – of 150mm thickness installed around the building envelope
– Aluminium window frames by ALUMIL with thermal breaks, low-e double glazing with an option to install window screens
– Painted plaster interior walls finishing
– Natural gas heating system with individual condensing gas-boilers
– High-end kitchens by Italian manufacturers (STOSA)
– Three wardrobes in every apartment
– Master bedroom with its private bathroom
– Wooden flooring at the bedrooms
– Security entrance doors for every apartment
– Security alarm full installation
– Italian internal doors
– Built-in cisterns and hanging basins
– Full installation of optic fibre network up to every apartment, in collaboration with HCN company providing all new technologies and potentials (Fiber ready building)
– Installation of internal network (ETHERNET)
– Full installation of central antenna and central satellite antenna systems with multiple wiring providing connection to NOVA & OTE TV simultaneously
– Electric vehicle charging
– Full installation of air-conditioning
– Full colour range entry phone
The owners has the flexibility to choose the equipment and finishing materials of their apartments, and develop it in collaboration with the architects.